Looking for speakers for your organization, community group, or workplace? How about someone who doesn’t put the audience to sleep or use 100 PowerPoint slides in an hour and read them one by one to you?
As a Competent Toastmaster I have given hundreds of presentations over the years while working as a Registered Dietitian, Life Coach and State Media Representative. I strive to learn about my target audience in order to educate, inspire, and motivate action.
All of my presentations are evidence-based, utilizing the most current and accurate information available. I like to engage the audience in my presentations, believing that interaction creates ownership and optimal learning. My presentations are original and can be customized to be as short as a half hour or as long as a 4 hour workshop. Titles include:
- Come On a Wellness Journey
- Creating a Fruit and Vegetable Snack Policy in Your School
- Decluttering: Making Space for YOU
- De-Teching in a Techy World
- Family Nutrition: Back to Basics
- Professional Writing Made Easy … Using an Apple!
- The Dance of Balance: Finding Margin in our Overloaded Lives
- The Power of the Coach Approach
Please email me at [email protected] for more information.
I provide audience learning objectives and provide evaluations and completed evaluation summaries free of charge for each presentation.
Fees vary depending on length of presentation, location and audience needs. For a quote, please contact me at [email protected]