Looking for speakers for your organization, community group, or workplace? How about someone who doesn’t put the audience to sleep or use 100 PowerPoint slides in an hour and read them one by one to you?
As a Competent Toastmaster and member of World Champions Edge, I have given hundreds of presentations over the years while working as a Registered Dietitian, Coach and State Media Representative. I have spent time learning what engages an audience and my goal is to educate, inspire, and motivate action.
All of my presentations are evidence-based, utilizing the most current and accurate information available. I like to engage the audience in my presentations, believing that interaction creates ownership and optimal learning. My presentations are original and can be customized to be as short as a half hour or as long as a 4 hour workshop. Titles include:
- Come On a Wellness Journey
- Creating a Fruit and Vegetable Snack Policy in Your School
- Decluttering: Making Space for YOU
- De-Teching in a Techy World
- Family Nutrition: Back to Basics
- Let’s Stop Saying the ‘O’ Word
- Power Nutrition for Guys
- Professional Writing Made Easy … Using an Apple!
- The Dance of Balance: Finding Margin in our Overloaded Lives
- The Law of Attraction: Key to Reaching Your Goals
- The Power of the Coach Approach
- Worksite Wellness: It’s Time to Get on Board!
Please email me at email@example.com for full presentation descriptions. I add new titles regularly and am willing to create custom presentations on topics within my scope of expertise.
Referrals are available upon request.
When hired, I provide audience learning objectives and provide evaluations and completed evaluation summaries free of charge for each presentation.
Fees vary depending on length of presentation, location and audience needs. For a quote, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org