Coaching with Bev Benda, RD, LDN, BCC
- a hard-working person who struggles to find time for exercise or eating right?
- a busy professional taking care of the needs of everyone in your organization… except your own?
- a parent -on-the-go picking up fast food too often against your better judgment?
- a person who “has it all” including some things you don’t want: excess weight, high blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, etc.?
- a concerned consumer who dreads grocery shopping?
These are examples of the types of people who come to me for coaching. They are looking for a coach with extensive work experience in nutrition to assist them in tackling life, wellness and health issues. With almost 30 years of experience, I have the knowledge and resources to assist you with your goals.
According to the International Coaching Federation, “Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.”
As your coach, I honor you as the expert in your life and believe you are creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, I vow to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
- Encourage your self-discovery
- Elicit you to generate solutions and strategies
- Hold you responsible and accountable
People who utilize coaching can expect improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the achievement of relevant goals. I would like the opportunity to coach you forward in your life!
Are you ready to make changes in your life for the better? Whether you are a highly-scheduled professional concerned about not finding time for exercise, a busy parent struggling to feed your children healthy food, a weight-lifter wondering about the safety of online supplements, a college athlete preparing for competition, or fill in the blank: _____________.
Please know that I will meet you where you are, focus on your strengths and motivation, not your weaknesses or fears. As we work together, I will honor you as a whole person with a clean slate. Please know that in coaching, I won’t be telling you what to do, but rather facilitating powerful conversations to stir up awareness and answers within you. In coaching, I will assist you in building awareness, designing goals, setting action steps, and being accountable to your goals.
All coaching takes place over the phone. You are responsible for the costs of calling in for each session. As a trained Registered Dietitian and Board Certified Coach, I adhere to ethical guidelines of confidentiality and professionalism. To review the ICF Code of Ethics to which I subscribe, please go to http://www.coachfederation.org/ethics/
Nutrition & Health Coaching
Kick-starter meeting (1.5 hr.), nutrition analysis, weekly 30 min. sessions and email support
Foundation Session (1.5 hr.) plus weekly 30 min. sessions and email support
Dig Deep Coaching Package
Foundation Session (1.5 hr.) plus weekly 60 min. sessions and email support
*A 3-month commitment is suggested for meaningful changes to take place. If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss how coaching works, please complete the Inquiry Form, or email me at email@example.com
Tele-Classes – Group Coaching
My classes draw from years of experience in nutrition, health promotion and group facilitation. Here are the unique features of my classes:
- Every class includes an educational component with coaching-style discussions and fieldwork.
- Every class provides a Coaching Plus option for private coaching between sessions. This added value is available for half the cost of my regular coaching fee and only available to class participants. These sessions are 30 minutes each or may be scheduled for one hour every other week per participant preference. Be sure to choose the “Coaching Plus” option when you check out.
- Class size is limited to ensure adequate attention to each group member. Most groups contain 4- 8 people.
- Confidentiality is a standard group expectation in all classes.
- Most classes take place by bridge-line or Skype, but some are on-site by arrangement. Tele-class options allow you to attend from home, work or on vacation! You are responsible for the costs of calling in for each session.
- I strive to schedule classes according to participant preference for day, time, and class format. (Please complete Inquiry Form to provide your preferences.)
- I conduct an individual “pre-call” to assure your learning needs will be met.
- Custom workshops provided off-site will be quoted pending location.
- Classes may be formatted to on-site workshops or “one-on-one” coaching by arrangement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.